Workflow and HR PD Org structure

Vik Shah rrdv70 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Dec 1 16:47:42 EST 2000

We are in the process of writing an internal white paper for a project
that would use  workflow and  HR PD org module to implement agent
assignment and role resolution. I would like to get assistance in
finding out which of our member groups are live on HR module and use PD
org structure for role resolution or agent assignment. We understand
that it is possible to use PD Org structure and not be live on HR.

I will post a summary of the responses for future use by our members.

Thx a lot.