Scheduled batch archiving of workitems using SARA

Jim Swain jimswain at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 2 08:27:59 EST 2000

The instructions were perfect!  This was my first assignment using variants and
I didn't realize how flexible they were.  Thanks to everyone for your input.
Marcel, I will contact you as we get further into the project, or you can
contact me directly at jim_swain at fpl.com.

Thanks again,

Jim Swain
FPL