Error message OL 826 Object does not exist

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Dec 1 13:10:10 EST 2000

Hi folks,

Need some help with this one before I report an OSS message:

In a CRM system I am using the business object BUS2000110 for CIC
activity with method CHANGEWITHDIALOG for a standard task.

In my workflow log when testing the template I am getting the error message
in
the technical details log:

Object does not exist
Message no. OL 826
Diagnosis
You tried to create an instance of the object type BUS2000110 with the key
39FC013B974B5AABE1000000AAF836A5. No instance of this kind exists.
As a resul the work item text variables from the object are not being
substituted correctly.
The bindings look good, the workflow trace shows no unusual errors and the
workflow
contaner and workitem container has my object reference in. So now I have
run out of ideas.
I had a quick look in OSS but there is no obvious note to address my
problem.

Anyone experienced this type of error with any of their workflows ?.
Remember this is not
a standard WF template, but one I am creating from scratch. The method I am
using is a standard
method in the CRM BOR for object type BUS2000110 for changing an activity.

If I use the method in a standard task as the first step in a WS template it
works OK. But I have it
further down in my WS template process after a condition and another method
and then it croaks.

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Dave