Compensation Management Workflow

Jackson, Sarah A Sarah.Jackson at let-it-be-thus.com
Fri Dec 1 09:51:49 EST 2000

Workflow gurus,

Has anyone worked with the compensation management workflow? I am working on
version 4.6b and in the last step of the workflow - step TS01000147, the
approved salary adjsustments are activated by expression
&WORKQUEUE.ADMINISTRATOR.USERID&.

I'm not sure where this expression is finding an agent and am getting error
message 'Illegal expression ' ' for agent'when I test the workflow.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could find out where the
expression is finding an agent or does anyone know this?

Regards,

Sarah Jackson