Substitution & Auto forwarding

Ranganathan, Jeeva jeeva.ranganathan at sap.com
Thu Aug 17 20:27:05 EDT 2000

In the table T77S0, the WFLOW.AUTOF = 'X' means that Workitems are forwarded
automatically for substitutions. Please check whether the user activated the
substitute. For example
1.) Logon as A.
2.) Goto the inbox (SO01) -> Workflow
3.) EXTRAS   > MAINTAIN SUBSTITUTE   (User B)
4.) EXTRAS   > ACTIVATE SUBSTITUTE   (User B)
5.) Logon as B.
6.) Goto the inbox.
7.)   > EXTRAS   > SUBSTITUTE FOR ... (User A)
and If there is any change in organizational structure(HR), then the user
need to run 'Edit -> Refresh org. env' in SO01.
This works in 31H system. If you are using latest R/3 release, I don't know
what is the reason for this problem?
Best Regards
Jeeva
SAP Asia Pte Ltd