HR event creation

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:54:40 EDT 2000

I am trying to create an event in HR based off of the creation of infotype
1007 (vacancy) in a status of 'planned'.  I am doing this through the IMG
under Workflow events for Personnel Management.  In here you specify the
object and event or function module that you want executed.  The function
module is used in lieu of the event and allows you to create your own logic
for triggering the event.  I am able to create the event OK by entering the
event name in this table but need to use the function module option to make
some restrictions.  Does anyone know what the interface looks like for this
function?  I can't find it in the documentation anywhere.

Thanks,

Todd