Refresh org environment for Workflow

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Wed Aug 9 11:32:24 EDT 2000

Alan,
Thanks for the response.  Most of the times this feature is needed in
production for "hot" cases and cannot wait until the next day.
=20
I do have some questions for you regarding this:
1) How is the buffer refreshed automatically every night?  Is this =
update
decided by the system at a certain point or is something that the user =
can
configure (not that I would change it if it's configurable, but I would =
just
like to know for my information)?
2) I knew that you could do it manually via SWUS but how is it done
automatically via SWUD (this may answer part of question #1 above)?
=20
Thanks,
Brad