Refresh org environment for Workflow

Thomas Maue r0773c at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Aug 9 13:21:10 EDT 2000

Brad,

Alan will probably not answer until tomorrow because of the time
difference so I will give my input to your questions.

1) There is a configuration setting in table T77S0 (zero) that allows
for how the organizational environment (OE) is buffered.  The table
entry is:
WFLOW INBOX X   Org. Environment Buffering Type in the Inbox.

If the indicator is X, the OE is buffered once per day or each logon.
If not set, the OE is read each time the inbox is called.  Note - this
setting leads to longer call times for the inbox.

2) Path: SWUD - Problem: Task does not start - Refresh organizational
environment.  This is the same functionality (refreshes just your Org
assignments) as from the inbox.  Path in 4.6B: SBWP - Settings -
Workflow settings - Refresh organizational environment.

There is also transaction SWU_OBUF that can be run which executes the
RH_INBOX_VIEW_BUFFER_REFRESH function module.

Thomas Maue
Certified Workflow Consultant