Business Object Extension Not Working After Upgrade

Mathieson, Mike S. MSMathieson at TLNA.COM
Wed Apr 19 09:47:34 EDT 2000

We are in the process of upgrading to 4.6.  In 3.1H I created an extension
of BUS2032 (Z_BUS2032) to display sales orders after EDI input.  Now in 4.6B
the output on the EDI created orders continues to pick up BUS2032 instead of
my new one.  So, my workflow never starts because my triggering event does
not happen.

I checked VV12 and the output condition record is set up correctly.  I also
regenerated/activated/saved my extension, but nothing has worked.  This all
worked great in 3.1H.

Any ideas?