Blocked Invoice Workflow

Warwick Hill Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au
Tue Apr 18 21:53:30 EDT 2000

Thanks Markus, Rob and Sanjiv for your suggestions.

The function module I was using was allocating user ids (type US) and =
it was

working for other workflows.

It seems to be some problem associated with refreshing the workflow
environment, as
when I logged on this morning the workflows I had generated yesterday =
all
showed=20
up in the inbox.=20

Also I carried out the Verify Workflow Customizing yesterday to ensure =
all
settings were correct.
The entry "Monitoring job for work items with errors not scheduled" was
showing as not being=20
activated, I clicked on the Auto Customize button which then indicated =
this
job was scheduled,
but when I returned to the list of tasks under Verify Workflow =
Customizing
it still showed as=20
being inactive.

Are there some other steps I should execute to confirm the workflow =
runtime
environment is set
up correctly ?

thanks again