ALE UserGroup Conference

Bramblet, Terry (TMBR) TMBR at chevron.com
Wed Apr 19 10:30:17 EDT 2000

I know, I know this isn't WF related but since the ALE group let us
advertise our fall meeting on their listserv I thought I'd return the favor.
The International ALE User Group is having its spring meeting the week
before the national ASUG conference.  Details are below if you are
interested.  If not just hit delete.   This is a user group that is very
similar to our WF group only it chose to stay outside of the ASUG umbrella.

The conference will be held at the IBM Learning Center, Armonk, NY
Main Number 914-499-2000
20 Old Post Road
Armonk, NY 10504
(914)499-2500
The IBM Learning Center is located 6 miles west of the Westchester County
Airport, 36 miles north of La Guardia Airport,
and 45 miles north of John F. Kennedy International Airport. The conference
 center is conveniently located 1 mile off Interstate 684.

The dates of the conference are May 3-5 and the cost is about $300.  If you
are interested contact John Gavin at gavin at us.ibm.com
914-433-3652

The current agenda is:
Tuesday - May 2, 2000
07:00 PM  09:00 PM  User Group Board Meeting

Wednesday - May 3, 2000
8:00 9:00 Sign Up and Pay Registration fee

9:00 9:15 Kickoff the Meeting                 Meow Yee / John Gavin, IBM

9:15 10:45     Company Introductions                    Member Companies

10:45     11:00     Morning Coffee Break

11:00     12:00     IBM Master Data Case Study               IBM Master
Data Team
12:00     1:00 Lunch
1:00 1:30 SAP CCMS in 4.6                     Juergen Last, SAP

1:30 2:00 IDOC Serialization in Release 4               Juergen Last, SAP

2:00 2:45 Detailed Company Presentation #1         Peter Loop, Intel

2:45 3:00 Afternoon Coffee Break
3:00 4:00 SAP Interfaces with Chevron's Distributed SAP      Terry
Bramblet, Chevron
4:00 5:00 CONDA2 Process, Template Based Dev       Kurt Lermann, Procter
and Gamble
Thursday - May 4, 2000
8:45 9:00 Discussion, adjust agenda

9:00 9:45 Detailed Company Presentation #2         Laurent Baudere, HP

10:00     10:45     SAP Business Connector. ALE, XML         Foad Vafaei,
SAP Labs
10:45     11:00     Morning Coffee Break

11:00     12:00     Panel on Reconciliation of Distributed SAP    Panel
Leader, Kurt Lermann, Procter and Gamble
12:00     1:00 Lunch
1:00 2:00 High Volume ALE at Granger               Kamesh Baratan, Granger

2:00 3:00 4.6 Euro Conversion (Distributed SAP)         SAP - Not yet
assigned
2:45 3:00 Afternoon Coffee Break
3:00 4:00 ALE generated from BAPI.  Role of BAPIs.      David McCaskill,
Procter and Gamble
4:00 5:00 Tutorial: Extending IDOCs, FM exists          Rajeev Kasturi,
Deloitte Consulting
18:00     22:00     Group Dinner at the Learning Center

Friday - May 5, 2000
8:45 9:00 Admin Session, "Name The User Group"          Meow Yee / John
Gavin, IBM
9:00 9:45 ALE Requirements                    Bart Twyman, Lucent, and SAP
(yet to be named)
9:45 10:45     Futures: ALE & New Directions Products   SAP (yet to be
named)
10:45     11:00     Morning Coffee Break

11:00     12:00     Q&A Session: Problems, etc.,             Session Host:
John Gavin, IBM
12:00     12:15     Introduce the October 2000 Meeting In Walldorf
David McCaskill / Kurt Lermann, Procter and Gamble
12:00     1:00 Lunch
1:00 2:00 Q&A Continued, if needed.

1:30 3:00 Room will be available for informal  discussions or company
meetings

Regards,
Terry Bramblet
Senior Analyst