[PageOneX] [dev] collaborators feature ready?

Edward Platt elplatt at media.mit.edu
Mon Jun 10 12:42:25 EDT 2013

Ah, I'll look into the add button.

Thoughts on making the icons more recognizable:
* We can switch to an identicon (unique geometric shape) for users who
don't have gravatars.
* The icons are currently semi-transparent, should we make them fully
opaque?
* We can add the username, but I worry it might start to look cluttered.
* Also, should collaborators be identified by email or username?  I went
with email, just to get the functionality out, but we could switch to
username.

-Ed