[PageOneX] [dev] collaborators feature ready?

pablo rey pablo at basurama.org
Mon Jun 10 12:33:41 EDT 2013

Typing in works. The add button seem useless.

It looks great Ed! Great improvement.

Thinking on adding a tittle tag to the open id image on the area to know
who is the coder, some people don't sue open id, or their icon is not
recognizable.

Also it might be good to list the collaborators in the display view.
thoughts?

Collaborating is what I've been doing in the Turkish thread using my admin
superpowers :)