[Olympus] Collaboration meeting, Sept. 3-4

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:42:11 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

	I have been trying to optimize the attendance at the next OLYMPUS collaboration meeting (mostly Michael and Uwe).  It seems that the best dates would be Thursday and Friday, September 3 and 4.  Plan would be to have presentations on status Thursday and then have workshops on Friday to organise finishing the analysis.

	Please let me know if there are problems with these new dates.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu