[Olympus] Collaboration Meeting at MIT

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:48:43 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

	The negotiations on dates for the next collaboration meeting at MIT are still going on.  Most recently Uwe has problems with September 3.  So the current proposal is back to my original proposal namely: Monday, August 31 to Tuesday September 1.

	Hopefully this is still possible for Michael.  I understand that Dmitry will not be able to attend but Lauren should still be at MIT.

	If there are any other conflicts please let me know after all there are still ten weeks between now and then.  Still plenty of opportunities to change everything again.  And yes, that was meant sarcastically.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu