[Olympus] Next OLYMPUS Collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Jun 5 13:09:52 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

	I would like to investigate dates for the next collaboration meeting.

	My proposal would be to have the meeting at MIT sometime in week 36. 31 August - 4 September, 2015.  I suggest holding the meeting on Monday and Tuesday, 31 August and 1 September.

	The following week has Labour Day, student registration, and start of classes at MIT so some complications might arise if we try to hold the meeting in week 37.

	Please let me know if there are problems with the proposed dates of 31 August and 1 September, 2015.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu