[Olympus] Monthly collaboration meeting

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:03:12 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	The next monthly OLYMPUS collaboration meeting will be on Monday, November 3, 2014 at 10:00 CET.  People can connect via the usual SeeVogh meeting site.

	If anyone has a specific presentation they would like to make please let me know so we can announce it in advance.  Also please try to post your presentations to the Wiki by Friday, October 31 so everyone has a chance to go through it before the meeting.

	Thanks.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu