[Olympus] Collaboration meeting, Monday, November 3, 2014

Douglas K Hasell hasell at mit.edu
Fri Oct 31 12:34:28 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

	We will have the monthly OLYMPUS collaboration meeting in three days at 16:00 CET or 10:00 EST.

	So far I have only heard from several of the MIT people and from Lauren at ASU about things to report.  Does anyone else have something to report?

	Please upload your slides in advance today to the OLYMPUS Wiki page so people can go over them before the meeting.  I have created a page for such slides that already has some presentations.  Of particular interest will be Brian's talk on the MWPCs that suggest there is an error or offset in counting the wires of some planes in the MWPC that we would like to understand with help from the experts at PNPI.

	The Wiki is at:

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=meeting_20141103

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu