[Olympus] Fwd: Reminder BORMIO2015 Registration and Abstract Submission Deadline 26.10

Roberto Francisco Perez Benito elfranceshh at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:52:44 EDT 2014

Dear Olympus members, =

This can be one interesting conference for a young student. =

Cheers, =

Roberto =

Dr. Roberto P=E9rez Benito
"Cada uno de nos somos tanto como vos, pero todos juntos =

mucho m=E1s que vos."

		Francesc de Vinatea al Rey Alfonso IV de Ar=E1gon =

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

> De: Bormio Organizers <organizers at bormioconf.org>
> Asunto: Reminder BORMIO2015 Registration and Abstract Submission Deadline=
 26.10 =

> Fecha: 20 de octubre de 2014 10:50:00 GMT+2
> Para: Laura Fabbietti <Laura.Fabbietti at ph.tum.de>, Concettina Sfienti <sf=
ienti at uni-mainz.de>
> Cc: Bormio Organizers <organizers at bormioconf.org>
> =

> Dear Colleagues and Friends,
> =

> the registration and abstract submission for BORMIO2015 will be closed on=
 October 26th. =

> =

> If you plan to attend and have not registered so far, please go to  :
> https://indico.mitp.uni-mainz.de/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=3D34
> =

> For further information about the conference, please go to:
> http://www.bormiomeeting.com
> =

> We decided to extend the deadline for student fellowship and preschool to=
 October 26th
> as well. Both initiative are meant to improve student and young researche=
rs' participation
>  to the conference.
> =

> A preliminary list of invited speakers for the conference is now availabl=
e. =

> More speakers will be added as the program will be finalized. =

> =

> Topics will include physics of neutron stars and new results from AMS, ex=
perimental and theoretical nuclear =

> structure and astrophysics, heavy ion reactions, neutrino physics, hadron=
 physics, heavy flavors, the most recent =