[Olympus] Results from PRC closed session

Michael Kohl kohlm at jlab.org
Thu Oct 24 21:41:38 EDT 2013

Dear Doug and Jan,

congratulation on an excellent job defending OLYMPUS in this review.

There was also a very good OLYMPUS session at the DNP this morning with
four talks by Brian, Ozgur, Rebecca, and myself. This nicely demonstrated
the great amount of care that is being applied to the entire OLYMPUS
analysis effort.

Best regards
   Michael