[Olympus] Weekly Meeting

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Fri Dec 13 12:18:29 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Since it looks like we won't have any other presentations on Monday, I
decided to  entertain you with an update on the status of the BPM calibration.
There is not much news  on the test-stand, but I started looking at the BPM
data during the run.

The file is uploaded. Please let me know if you have questions or comments.

Best regards,
Uwe