[Olympus] DPG Frankfurt 2014

perez perez at mail.desy.de
Thu Dec 12 07:06:54 EST 2013

Dear Olympus collaboration members,

I was ask (by my chef) to send a contribution for the DPG spring meeting
2014 at Frankfurt Main on 17-21 March 2014. Due to the deadline for
abstract submission (presentation or poster) will be on 15.12.2013 I
will send tomorrow the abstract and register myself. Before to send the
abstract and register myself I will send to Uwe, Douglas, Stanislav and
Michael to give you a opportunity to coordinate our contribution on the
DPG spring meeting 2014.

Cheers,
Roberto

Dr. Roberto Francisco Pérez Benito
Helmholtz-Institut Mainz
Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz
Johann Joachim Becher Weg 36
DE 55099 Mainz
Office 0-321
Tel.: +49 6131 / 39-29605
Fax.: +49 6131 / 39-29609
"cada uno de nos somos tanto como vos, pero todos juntos
  mucho más que vos."

            Francesc de Vinatea al Rey Alfonso IV de Arágon