[Olympus] Weekly meetings

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 26 19:10:33 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

	Today I presented the new format for the weekly OLYMPUS meeting which I described in my E-mail over the weekend.

	The idea was generally approved so we will implement this for the future meetings.  The format will be:

1. Presentations
	- must be announced in advance
	- must be uploaded to the Wiki in advance
	- by in advance I mean not later than the Friday before the Monday.

2. Focused topic
	- at least two weeks notice
	- someone appointed to give an overview
	- discussion

3. General comments
	- no slides, just questions or brief verbal reports.

	The first focused topic will be on September 16 and the topic will be the Symmetric Møller / Bhabha measurements and why the ratio in luminosities are so bad.  I suggest Roberto gives the overview but Jürgen, as luminosity coordinator, can overrule me if he wishes.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu