[Olympus] Detector Models in GDML --- Detailed Description

Colton David O'Connor colton at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 28 11:01:10 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a new OLYMPUS internal note which provides a detailed description of exactly how each detector is modeled in the GDML.  Experts from each group should read at least the section describing their detector, and alert me if the current model is not accurate.  An incorrect model could lead to subtle errors in our simulation and data analysis.

This note is also available on the OLYMPUS Wiki at the Internal Notes page:

https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=internal-notes

Thanks,

-Colton