[Olympus] remaining program

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 20 11:44:13 EST 2012

Hi,

	I would vote to NOT have another energy calibration run.  It is unfortunate that the last measurement was unsuccessful but looking at the existing monitoring of the energy with Uwe I am reasonably confident that the variations are on the order of 10^-4 or at least can be corrected for to this level.