[Olympus] remaining program

Brinker, Frank frank.brinker at desy.de
Thu Dec 20 10:43:10 EST 2012

Dear all,
Beside the program you discuss here I want to ask whether another energy
calibration is wanted.
We have a calibration for e+ and e- from mid of November  and for e+
from Dec 22nd.
A try for e- in December was not successful.

I can offer to try another calibration in the night from Dec 31st to Jan
1st.

Best regards
Frank Brinker

Varying
>the magnetic field in addition will serve the same purpose. The
statistics
>will be good enough for the validation at forward angles, where also
the
>systematic effects on the single-polarity ratio were the largest.
>In the end we will need to be able to trust the MC for B+ at low
epsilon.

>At low luminosity, a trigger which is more more open also allows to
verify
>TOF and trigger efficiencies, and to break any inefficiencies further
down
>as a function of channels, coordinates etc.
>
>We should start producing that set of measurements beginning on
Saturday,