[Olympus] remaining program

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 20 12:05:03 EST 2012

Dear Stan and all,

just a quick comment about the 3.6 fb^-1 of integrated luminosity. The TDR was not quite exact at same places. Michael explained to me that we need twice 500h which corresponds to 3.6 fb^-1 in total. So we are not a factor 2 off, but just on track.

I would support Richard's idea of keeping running like it is, because changing too many parameters at a time or having many too small chunks of different datasets might not buy us anything in the end.

Cheers,

Alexander