[Olympus] Fwd: List of triggers

Alexander Winnebeck winnebec at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 13 07:12:08 EDT 2012

Begin forwarded message:

Date: August 13, 2012 1:02:37 PM GMT+02:00
To: Michael Kohl <kohlm at jlab.org<mailto:kohlm at jlab.org>>
Subject: Re: [Olympus] List of triggers

Dear Michael,

you are right. No 10 and 11 are 3 out of 4 coincidences, which were meant to monitor TOF efficiencies. Due to hardware limitations the main trigger requires four-fold coincidences.
Every trigger condition of the first level (L1) has it's own second level (L2) condition as I presented various times. You can have a bypass, left hit, right hit, or left and right hit for L2.

Cheers,

Alexander