[Olympus] Remaining Maintenance Days/Week

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Tue Aug 7 09:29:31 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We should make up our mind what to do during the remaining seven maintenance
days and the service week in September. In particular, how we spent the remaining
beam time.

Attached is a preliminary list of items compiled together with Alexander, Juergen and Frank.
Please  let me know if you have comments. We should discuss this and give priorities in
our weekly meeting on Monday.

Best regards,
Uwe

Preliminary list of items

- check out 2nd level trigger at 2GeV             8.08.

- prepare/install new SiPM trigger counters

- remove Moller collimators  (to be resurvey in lab)        29.08.

- improve wire chamber electronics

- try/improve top-up injection

- test run with complete detector at 2 GeV

- test run at 4.5 GeV with toroid turned on, scrapers and beam position optimized

- polarization/energy measurement studies

- service week 10.09. - 14.09.

  Monday reinstall Moller collimators/survey
                  hopefully install GEM tracker

                 Improve WC electronics

  Wednesday afternoon first beam