[Olympus] OLYMPUS Roll-in

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Thu Jul 14 05:08:46 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Some news about the crane and our plans.

The defective part (some coil) was taken to a company and is being repaired.
It should be back at DESY tomorrow noon and will  be reinstalled.The crane will
then be checked out and hopefully be back in operation some time in the
(late) afternoon.

Our plan and goal is to remove the remaining shielding tomorrow evening and
to roll-in the detector  on Saturday. It is however not yet clear whether we will get
all technicians which are needed. I'll keep you up to date.

Best regards,
Uwe