[Olympus] Commissioning of DORIS with installed OLYMPUS target

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 11 11:11:43 EST 2011

Dear Alexander,
This is wonderful news and puts OLYMPUS in a strong position in advance of the
test run. I second your acknowledgment of all the hard work by the
collaboration which has made this possible.
with best regards,
Richard