[Olympus] First round of ROOT files -- Reboot of ocompile/orunctl this weekend

Jan C. Bernauer jan.bernauer at t-online.de
Fri Aug 26 08:08:44 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

On 26.08.11 13:04, Christian Funke wrote:
> This lib and a few examoles on how to access the data are in the olympus git
> repository. I guess Jan will send an email on how to access this.

That email was sent on Wednesday :) Please, everybody who wants to work
on the analysis code, sign up for olympus-offline.

The message was:

Dear colleagues,

   As promised on monday, I just finished the first usable version of the
analysis framework.
Some documentation can be found at
https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=ana-doc

To allow access to the repo, I need your ssh public keys.
Please see the wiki for some info on that topic:
https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=keys

The repos are using git. A short introduction and tips how to use it
from outside of DESY can be found here:
https://olympus-docu.hiskp.uni-bonn.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gitrepo

Please have a look at the example root macros, the example ToF library
and cooker, the main analysis executable.

Until Christian has the root conversion set up, you can play with some
of the root files in /tmp on ocompile.
But beware, not all of them are world readable, and not all of them have
the correct layout. run_556 works for me.

In the next couple of days, I will extend the source documentation.

Best regards,
Jan

Best,
Jan