[Olympus] Fwd: EVO Booking : OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting from Mon, 1 Nov 10 07:30 +0100 (CET)

Uwe Schneekloth uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Fri Oct 29 03:28:34 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the evo information for our collaboration meeting.

Best regards,
Uwe

| Dr. Uwe Schneekloth                                                                                                             |
| OLYMPUS                                                                                                                                |
| Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron                                                                                      |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                                                                                      |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                                                                                |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                                                             |
| email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                                                                                      |