[Olympus] Draft agenda

Inti Lehmann i.lehmann at physics.gla.ac.uk
Fri Oct 29 10:09:32 EDT 2010

Dear all,

There may have been a slight misunderstanding here. I plan to give a
very short overview of the schedule and to-dos for the TOFs (7min).
Albert should update you on what has been done concerning the TOF
flasher and the calibration of all TOF modules. We have just agreed,
that this should take about 10min and it is fine on Monday morning as well.

So, my proposal is to just split the time slot allocated for the TOF
status between me and Albert. We try to be through within 20min, but
maybe 25min is safer...

Cheers,
Inti

On 10/29/2010 01:48 PM, Calarco wrote:
> On the agenda Inti is talking about the TOF system on Monday at 1445.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 29, 2010, at 7:06 AM, Norair Akopov<akopov at mail.desy.de>  wrote:
>
>> Dear Douglas,
>>
>> Could you please add to the agenda the talk on "Status of TOF
>> system" from
>> Albert Avetisyan (YerPhI), he needs 20+5 min, preferable day fot
>> this talk
>> is Tuesday.
>>

>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Norik
>>
>> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010, Douglas Kenneth Hasell wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Colleagues,
>>>
>>>     Attached is a draft agenda for the OLYMPUS collaboration meeting
>>> Monday and Tuesday, 1-2 Novermber, at DESY.
>>>
>>>                                                     Cheers,
>>>                                                             Douglas
>>>
>>> 26-415 M.I.T.                                 Tel: +1 (617) 258-7199
>>> 77 Massachusetts Avenue                       Fax: +1 (617) 258-5440
>>> Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu

Dr. Inti Lehmann

School of Physics and Astronomy
University of Glasgow