[Olympus] OLYMPUS technical review date Tuesday September 15th

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 21 11:56:03 EDT 2009

Dear OLYMPUS colleagues,
Based on your feedback to my recent message and previous feedback to Doug's poll
of dates for the collaboration meeting, I have agreed to the date of Tuesday
September 15th at DESY for the OLYMPUS technical review. All OLYMPUS groups
should plan to be present at the review and the associated collaboration
meeting which which will occur on Monday September 14th. We may require other
meetings ahead of these days to resolve technical issues.

The previously announced upcoming meetings at MIT on July 13 and 14 with DESY
staff will be important in assessing the technical status of the design and
identifying the remaining high priority work in advance of the review.  At
these meetings we should develop a proposed set of presentations for the
September review.

We have agreed to prepare a draft Technical Design Report for OLYMPUS by the end
of August. I will be in contact in the near future with the designated
coordinators of the sections which have previously been assigned.  My goal is
to have drafts sent to me by Friday August 20th. The document will be in LaTeX.

best regards,
Richard