[Olympus] Fwd: Olympus collaboration meeting and review

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 19 18:37:28 EDT 2009

Dear OLYMPUS colleagues,
It seems that DESY would like to have the review on Tuesday September 15th - see
the message below. Although this is somewhat earlier in the week than we had
discussed on the phone call with the PRC, my feeling is to go ahead with this
date.  We would need to spend several days ahead of the 15th preparing for the
review at DESY.  I fear it will require us to spend some significant fraction
of the weekend of September 12 and 13 working at DESY.  Personally, I have no
problem with this.  Let me know what you think as soon as possible.  I would
like to settle this early next week.
best regards,
Richard

----- Forwarded message from frank.lehner at desy.de -----
    Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 23:15:17 +0200
    From: "Lehner, Frank" <frank.lehner at desy.de>
 Subject: Olympus collaboration meeting and review
      To: Richard G Milner <milner at mit.edu>

Dear Richard,

I understood from the phone conference that the preferred time slot for
the OLYMPUS collaboration meeting is in the week 14-18 September.

Now, after checking the availability of some PRC members it seems that
Tue, 15 September would be the best date for the review.

Do you think the collaboration meeting could be scheduled such that the
review could be held on 15 September? If yes, then we should fix this
date as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards, Frank

PD Dr. Frank Lehner
Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY