[mosh-users] Mosh, clusterssh and colors

Keith Winstein keithw at mit.edu
Tue Jun 7 13:24:32 EDT 2016

Hello Niklaas,

(1) Does mosh work properly by itself (forgetting clusterssh for the
moment)?

(2) When running mosh (either by itself or with clusterssh), does the
256colors script (http://scie.nti.st/dist/256colors2.pl) display properly
(i.e. the same as ssh)? This will help us figure out if the problem is with
all 256color escape sequences or if there's something about the ones
generated by clusterssh's base16 theme.

(3) What outer terminal emulator are you using, what version of
mosh-client, and what version of mosh-server, on what operating systems for
the client and server?

(4) What is your TERM environment variable before you run mosh, and what is
it on the server after you have logged in with mosh?

Best regards,
Keith