[mosh-users] [mosh-devel] Getting started with Mosh

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 9 23:14:13 EDT 2012

Hello Chason,

I don't have any good leads, but could you try compiling with the
system skalibs and see if it makes any difference? That has helped
others on Debian stable.

$ ./configure --with-skalibs=/usr/lib/skalibs
(you'll need the skalibs-dev package installed)

Best of luck,
Keith