[mosh-users] [mosh-devel] Getting started with Mosh

Chason Chaffin cchaffin at mediatemple.net
Mon Apr 9 23:26:08 EDT 2012

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately this didn't work.

However, I do think that I have the beginnings of an idea what the
problem is. I just noticed (why didn't I notice this before??) that
when I run mosh-server as an unprivileged user in Debian, I get this
error:

forkpty: No such file or directory

This does not appear when I run mosh-server as sudo. Now, while
forkpty seems to be a C function, it does not appear to be a file
anywhere. Does anyone know what might be going with forkpty and how I
can fix it?