[mosh-devel] Termius + Mosh

Roman Kudiyarov roman at termius.com
Thu Jul 14 21:31:43 EDT 2022

Hi Keith,

Sorry about it. We use Mosh as a protocol name. We will adjust the copy so it will be more clear.

Could you share with me examples of support requests? As we might help with them.

Btw, would you be willing to put Termius on your website as the app that supports Mosh across all platforms(Mac, Win, Linux, iOS, and Android)?

Regards,
Roman Kudiyarov
CEO - termius.com ( http://termius.com )