[mosh-devel] Termius + Mosh

Keith Winstein keithw at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 12 12:40:10 EDT 2022

Hello Roman,

In 2017 in this thread, we requested, and you agreed, that your company
would stop using "Mosh" to refer to Termius, and use a phrase like
"Mosh-compatible" if you want to explain its ability to interoperate with
mosh-server. (You have told us that Termius is a clean-room implementation
unrelated to the Mosh codebase.) Despite this, you are still using "Mosh"
in your marketing (https://www.termius.com/) and perhaps in your product.

This is continuing to confuse your users, resulting in a continuing support
burden on us.

Stop using "Mosh." It is a registered trademark referring to our software.
Please let us know when this is done.

-Keith