[mosh-devel] Stanford networking course (CS244) - Mosh update

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 18 02:21:36 EDT 2013

Hello,

Thank you very much for sending and for reproducing our results (and
for your kind words about mosh!). I'm interested to hear more about
why you chose a simulated network vs. the real network -- we sometimes
do one or the other and I'd be interested why you did things this way.

We'll be sure to link to your analysis from the Mosh homepage.

Cheers,
Keith