[mosh-devel] Stanford networking course (CS244) - Mosh update

Ahmed Aljunied ahmedaljunied at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:09:27 EDT 2013

Hi Keith

My apologies for the late response. We just got done with our finals.

It would have been better if we followed up the experiment with the
simulated network with one using the real network as a sanity check.

One important aspect of the assignment was to make the experiment easily
reproducible, so someone could just launch a prepared instance on EC2,
clone a git repo, run some setup scripts and get the experiment running
quickly. In that sense using a simulated network served us well.

The blog that contains our post has many other posts describing many
experiments done in the same vein.

I'm glad you took a look at the analysis!

Regards
Ahmed Aljunied