[mosh-devel] Installing using MacPorts in Mountain Lion

Bill Magnuson billmag687 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:56:40 EDT 2012

It definitely tried to deactivate and reinstall a variety of dependencies
before breaking and getting in an unusable state.

I'm new to MacPorts, so you can chalk this particular issue up to a noob
error, but from what I read online people are experiencing a lot of issues
with MacPorts and Mountain Lion.

It might not be worth worrying about though, Mountain Lion is in dev
preview and people should be prepared for things to break.

Sorry if this ends up being known/a no action issue.

-Bill