[mosh-devel] Installing using MacPorts in Mountain Lion

Quentin Smith quentin at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 11 21:50:45 EDT 2012

MacPorts does not support distro upgrades, period. The official MacPorts
instructions tell you to uninstall and reinstall it. (And they walk you
through reinstalling the same packages.)

So given that, I don't understand how it could be upgrading dependencies.

--Quentin