[mosh-devel] Installing using MacPorts in Mountain Lion

Bill Magnuson billmag687 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:08:31 EDT 2012

It's a MacPorts issue. The problems start when MacPorts tries to upgrade
dependencies for the new Darwin version. It gets itself in a hell of a mess
after that.

I can't re-test in Homebrew or from source now as I'm back on Lion.
Mountain Lion was causing all kinds of issues for me and it was on my work
machine, so I had to revert.

-Bill