[Mobilepartners] Update on SyncML/TechTime Issues

Joan Cyr jcyr at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 9 18:16:36 EST 2007

Hi Andrew....I noticed something strange...

Someone invited me to a meeting on 3/26 at 1-2pm.  It is listed on my
techtime calendar as 1-2pm, but when I do a syncML "update device"
synchronization, the meeting shows up on my Treo Palm v 1.3.1 calendar as
being from 12-1pm, 1 hour earlier.

I ran the DST updater on my Treo this week.  Perhaps this will change once
DST starts on Sunday?

Anyway, you asked for new things, and that's new for me.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Joni

Joan M. Cyr
MIT Information Services and Technology