[Mobilepartners] Update on SyncML/TechTime Issues

Andrew J Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 9 20:41:44 EST 2007

Hi Joni,

Thank you for sharing the information.

I am seeing shifts in all my appointments on Palm OS (DST patch applied),
Windows Mobile 5 (but not Windows Mobile 6), BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.
When I compare the entries on TechTime (via calendar.mit.edu, TechTime desktop
client, or Outlook using Oracle Connector for Outlook), the appointments did
not shift.

I am hoping that these "DST patches" for mobile devices will kick in on Sunday
and correct the shifts so that mobile device users will at least see the
correct meeting times.

But, just to be safe, please make sure to check the next week's
appointments on
Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Andrew