[Mobilepartners] SyncML/Tech Time weirdness

Joan Cyr jcyr at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 5 12:58:56 EDT 2007

Hi Chris.. My version is 2.5.0.46.

I  did a reload device, sync'd and it worked.  I added an entry from my
palm,  normal sync'd, and it worked.  I deleted an entry from my desktop,
normal sync'd, and it worked.

Maybe the weirdness is in remission..:o)

Joni

Joan M. Cyr
MIT Information Services and Technology
5ESS Technical Consultant