[Macpartners] Mac client, cloud server file problem

Karen M Johnson karenj at mit.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:31:09 EST 2015

Hello,

Yes, it is an smb server. I have no idea what software it is running.

We delete the files for space (we must pay for the space after all) and for security.

Once files are in our system of record why would we keep them?

You are right, often when trying to move files that will not delete we get the same message.
Then once in a while it will work but I think it means that enough time passed.

I have not been deleting from the terminal and want the staff be able to do their work.

Thanks,
karen